Koda nommin’ his chicken babyfood xD
Please pardon my ridiculous commentary
In the red corner, weighing in at a measely 1.15 lbs, Koda
In the blue corner, weighing in at a hefty 2.30 lbs, Willow
I had to take Willow aside and remind her that girl fuzzies are supposed to weigh less than boy fuzzies. Don’t think she was listening though… She’s a chubby little muffin.
Meanwhile I figure Koda’s just going through his beach body phase as he’s been pretty slim all summer (and he first lost the weight late spring); though if he doesn’t start putting some weight back on soon I may be making a little trip to the vets…
1. Do any of your ferrets ever “pretend” to go potty? Yes, Koda does this all the time. xD
2. Do your ferrets do the “scootin bootin” after potty? Koda does it a lot; at least, when he actually goes. Willow has done it, but she doesn’t do it often.
3. Have any of your ferrets ever stolen something and then hissed at you when you try to steal it back? Nope; Willow kind of steals stuff, but she mostly plays tug of war with it when I try to take it back.
4. Do any of your ferrets sleep on their backs with their paws in the air? Yes.
5. Do any of them sleep with their tongues hanging out? lol, yes. Willow mostly, though I’ve caught Koda doing it too. I took pictures of it once xD
6. Do any of them sleep on their backs in their hammocks with their heads hanging out upside down? Do their little noses touch the floor, too? lmao, yes.
7. Do your ferrets snore or make any other noises in their sleep? Willow snores. xD
8. Have any of your ferrets tried to fly as if they think they CAN fly? I’m pretty sure Koda is convinced that he is Superman…
9. Do you give your ferrets raspberry kisses on their bellies? hahaha! I’m so glad I’m not the only one xD
10. Have any of your shoes and/or slippers ever “magically” appeared in your ferret’s stash spot? They don’t have access to them, so no ^_^; not yet at least.
11. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve found in your ferret’s stash spot? They don’t have access to a lot in their playroom; Willow stashes my socks though if I leave them down there.
12. Which one of your ferrets jumps the highest when they do their “happy dance?” Willow, despite her height disadvantage lol.
13. Do any of your ferrets plow over anything and everything in their path when they start doing their “happy dance?” If by that you mean “do they smash into every wall in the room somehow’, then yes.
14. Use one word to describe each of your ferrets. Willow: Crazy Koda: Toebiter
15. Would you trade your ferret(s) for a million dollars? No!!!!!!!!!!
So, being a grown up now who needs to do grown up things (like pay for rent), I decided to get myself a new checkbook.
And I found the perfect one. :3
Hehehe, looks just like Koda and Willow <3
Willow makes this adorable little sound sometimes when she sleeps.
Cutest. Snore. Ever. <3
I’m pretty sure Koda is coughing on purpose just to see if I’ll lift the sheet over their cage to check on them. Cuz he stops the moment I look in. Cheeky little bugger xD Didn’t take him long to pick up the ‘let’s pretend to poop so I can go play’ routine, I wouldn’t put it past him…
Its that time again..time to clean the cage. Like full cleaning. I found this on a ferret forum and it is exactly what it is like to clean a ferret cage. It is really a task. Enjoy,reminisce, and give your fuzzy a kiss.
Cleaning a ferret’s cage
1. Gather Cleaning Supplies…(bucket of hot soapy…
xD xD xD